Make money writing: Hubpages.com

HubPages.com
Alexa rank: 425
PageRank: 6
Visitors/month: 8 millions

HubPages.com is another profitable way to earn money online writing what you like most. There are topics about anything of which you can write; Business & Jobs, Personal Finance, Home & Family, Gender & Relationships, Entertainment and so on. When you publish an article on HubPages, Google index it in less than one hour.
HubPages allows you to write about what you love and earn cash from it. Sign up for free to: Write content-rich, informative and topical articles on whatever topic areas that you know and love.

Earn money through Google AdSense, Amazon and eBay ads. Many of our users are earning hundreds of dollars per month and some are even earning thousands.

Over 60,000 published writers and 10 million readers every month! High credibility with search engines Google and Yahoo.

Signup and use are always 100% free.
  • You can set up affiliate accounts with Google, Kontera, eBay, and Amazon. This simple process is lightning quick and costs you nothing.
  • Google and Kontera automatically displays ads in your hub that are relevant to your topic.
  • You can decide which products to list in your eBay and Amazon capsules.
You, the writer, receive 60% of the impressions, while HubPages receives the remaining 40%. Any revenue generated while your ad is displayed is entirely yours. So if a Hub is visited 10 times, 6 of the ad impressions are yours, and 4 are HubPages. You keep all the revenue generated from those 6 ad impressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment